A reencarnação, aceita e compreendida nos tempos de Cristo:
2) Ora como seria isto possivel``*este´´, pois que para ter sido ele que tenha cometido pecado, para que depois nascesse cego, teria de ter vivido uma vida anterior, ter vivido antes, assim como vivemos todos nos.
3) Esta passagem, nos demonstra claramente, que os discípulos de Jesus Cristo, compreendiam a reencarnação, que se poderia viver uma vida antes desta.
4) Ora, se para que o cego de nascença pudesse ter cometido já algum pecado antes da vida atual, ele teria de ter vivido, cometido pecado, e depois ter morrido, e ter agora nascido de novo.
5) É possível ainda compreendermos, que Jesus Cristo, não os repreendeu, quanto a este raciocinio, de que foce possível, alguém ter cometido algum pecado numa vida anterior, pois que Jesus Cristo, sabia que isso era possível, do contrario os teria corrigido, desta possibilidade, mas não, apenas se limitou a dizer-lhes, que não era por ter o homem ter cometido pecado, que tenha então agora nascido cego, mas que veio assim, apenas para que se manifeste nele a obra de Deus, respondendo-lhes assim:``Nem ele pecou, nem seus pais; mas foi assim para que se manifestem nele a obra de Deus´´.
6) Jesus não rejeitou a reencarnação, nem os corrigiu, quanto a direção de raciocínio e o entendimento, de que alguém possa pecar numa vida antes desta, mas apenas diz que, aquele homem não cometeu pecado, não os censurou, quanto da possibilidade de ter alguém vivido uma vida antes, mas simplesmente, porque sabia ser possível mesmo a reencarnação, do contrario Ele os teria censurado, como vez em varia passagens, sempre que presenciava um erro.
7) Jesus Cristo, nos diz mesmo, que: ``o homem, não pecou antes´´, e ainda não combateu a ideia, da possibilidade, de ele ter vivido antes, se limitando a dizer-lhes, que o homem, antes, nenhum pecado cometeu, mas que ele nasceu assim, simplesmente, para se manifestar naquele, a obra de Deus, e fez em seguida, com que, o homem volta-se a ver.
Jota Pedroso, radialista, inventor, técnico eletrônico, pesquisador de: tci, eletrônic voice phenomenon, tcm.
In ingles text:
Reincarnation, accepted and understood in Christ's time:
(The texts are numbered for better translation)
1) When we looked at coldly, the light of reason, and logical reasoning, the sacred scriptures, in the Bible, we find even in this, that already in antiquity, it at the time of Christ, the people in general accept reincarnation, and that this understanding was not disputed, even by Jesus Christ, for they understood, knew of successive lives. This very clear in this passage in John 9:2 `` And his disciples asked him, saying: Rabbi, who sinned, *this man or his parents, that he was born blind ?...´´.
2) Now how would ``*this´´ be possible that because they have been for him who has sinned, so that after he was born blind, would have lived a previous life, have lived before, as we all live.
3) This passage shows us clearly that the disciples of Jesus Christ, understand reincarnation, you could live a life before this.
4) Now to the man born blind may have already committed a sin before the present life, he would have lived, sinned, and then died, and have now born again.
5) It is also possible to understand that Jesus Christ did not rebuke them, on this reasoning, Foce possible that someone has committed a sin in a previous life, because Jesus Christ knew this was possible, otherwise, would have corrected this possibility, but not just merely tell them that it was not to have that man has sinned, so now you have been born blind, but it came so, only for it to manifest God's work, answering them thus: `` Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that is to be revealed in him the work of God.''
6) Jesus did not reject reincarnation, nor corrected, and the direction of reasoning and understanding, that one can sin in this life before, but only says that the man committed no sin, not censored, and the possibility of having someone experienced a life before, but simply because I knew that reincarnation is possible, otherwise He would have censured, varies as time passes, whenever you see an error.
7) Jesus Christ, it tells us that: `` Man, has not sinned before´´, and have not fought the idea of possibility, he had lived before, limited to tell them that the man before, no sin committed, but he was born so, simply to show that the work of God, and made then that the man turns to see. Thus, the man could not have had the opportunity of having sinned before, if there was the possibility of reincarnation, that could only have been said, among people who knew this possibility, accept it as truth.
8) We realized, in this passage, as elsewhere in the Bible, that reincarnation is one of the keys of the Bible, which sheds light on the great truths, just that we all, already lived many lives before, and yet live in the future, and that many of us, we were right, it in ancient times, living with the early Christians, in Christ's time, at the time of the disciples, and that we are here today, reincarnated in the process of improvement, learning in high school called earth.
Jota Pedroso, broadcaster, inventor, electronic technician, researcher, tci, ITC, EVP, Electronic voice phenomenon, tcm.